So my dad was utterly dismissive of Guardians of the Galaxy and even went so far as to say that it was “barely more than good,” but I’m sharing a hotel room with my parents and I just heard him mutter very softly “I am Groot.”
- "oh, you just missed him. he’s out shopping, since we were in desperate need of cheese for some delicious sandwiches."
- "just between you and me, he’s been in the bathroom for ages. if he clogs the toilet again i’m going to be so cross.”
- "he’s right behind you. hah! made you look."
- *solemn chest pat* “inside all of us.”
- "where is your maker now?”
- "stop repeating everything i just said."
- "i’m serious, stop it."